Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Maruthi <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/01 18:31:09 UTC

Request for Information on Portlets

Hello,

Nice to hear from you.I am  Maruthi,from Dortmund,Germany,just started my Master Degree Thesis work one week back here.I have to work on Portlets using Jetspeed Engine(I am using jakarta-tomcat-5.0.25 and jetspeed-1.5).I came to know that Standard Portlets are :: HTML Portlet,JSP Portlet,RSS Portlet,WebPage Portlet from an online resource.

I am more interested on developing  HTML and JSP Portlets.I am not very clear how to develop HTML,JSP Portlets in Jetspeed...i mean where to place HTML and JSP files(the exact location) and where we have to keep the Registry Fragment Files for HTML and JSP files.How we can view the output of the HTML,JSP portlets after registration?.
Can you please provide me detailed information regarding these things?.I am really in need of this information to progress in my Thesis work.I will be greatful to you if you reply me in this regard.I will be waiting for your reply.
Thank you,
Bye
Maruthi Babu Ravuri.

Re: Request for Information on Portlets

Posted by Nehemia Litterat <nl...@yahoo.com>.
I am sorry but I do not know you and I think there is a mistake here
why did you send me this email

Maruthi <ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:Hello,

[...]

Thanks
   Nehemia Litterat