Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/17 19:49:51 UTC

[VOTE] Do not enforce review on documentation maintenance by contributors

As discussed in the thread "Documentation and what's next", this is a
procedural vote to neither require review before (C-T-R) or after (R-T-C)
documentation maintenance performed by Contributors.

Voting in favor of this does block requests for review.  Neither does
voting for this imply we cannot reverse offensive documentation.

This vote is open for 72 hours

Thanks in advance for participating!
-A

definition of Contributor, C-T-R, R-T-C:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html
rules of procedural vote: http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html

Re: [VOTE] Do not enforce review on documentation maintenance by contributors

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Calling this vote closed - with 6 +1s and 4 +0s, the vote passes.

A.

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
+0 and probably late. =)

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
"does not" corrected in a follow-up email.

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
+0

--
Andrew Phillips
qrmedia

Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential.
Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are
not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of
this e-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it
is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee,
please inform the sender immediately.

This message is confidential and may not be redistributed or
broadcast in whole or part in any form, including but not limited
to any form of internet transmission including email, usenet,
newsgroups, www, irc, icq, etc.
All liability for errors and viruses is disclaimed.

Re: [VOTE] Do not enforce review on documentation maintenance by contributors

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.
+0

Posted by Matt Stephenson <ma...@mattstep.net>.
+0

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

**

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
+1

Everett

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
+ 1, nice approach. Lowers the barrier for contributions.

Suresh