Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Raviteja Lokineni <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/23 14:41:12 UTC

[configuration] Please review pull request for CONFIGURATION-634

Hi,

Sorry for bugging too much guys.

Someone please review my pull request
https://github.com/apache/commons-configuration/pull/3

JIRA link: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONFIGURATION-634

This issue is a blocker in my project and stops me from proceeding into the
production.

*Raviteja Lokineni* | Business Intelligence Developer
TDAmeritrade

E: raviteja.lokineni@gmail.com

[image: View Raviteja Lokineni's profile on LinkedIn]
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/ravitejalokineni>

Re: [configuration] Please review pull request for CONFIGURATION-634

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

Raviteja Lokineni wrote:

> Any commons-configuration developers around the place?

Well, we're all volunteers, working in our spare time. So don't expect any
real time reviews. This might take some days to be processed.

- J�rg

Re: [configuration] Please review pull request for CONFIGURATION-634

Posted by Raviteja Lokineni <ra...@gmail.com>.
Any commons-configuration developers around the place?