Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/01 19:47:14 UTC

Re: Question on Windows platfrom support in plugin documentation

Do we support Windows 10? Just kidding :-)

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

RE: Question on Windows platfrom support in plugin documentation

Posted by "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com>.
Hi Shingo,

We are in transition from 'windows8' to universal 'windows' platform and working on docs update. The plan is to rename all Windows8 Quirk sections to Windows and have additional details for different supported targets (Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1 and Phone 8.1) inside it (if there is any difference). In this particular example this is definitely a documentation issue which I'll address - just use Windows section and ignore Windows8.

To summarize:
1. Ignore Windows8 if there is Windows section available.
2. Windows section covers all supported targets. If there is any difference in implementation/behavior between targets this will be covered under this section. For example: find method available only on Windows Phone 8.1.

Thx!
Sergey

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: Question on Windows platfrom support in plugin documentation

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: Question on Windows platfrom support in plugin documentation

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, we do. Not kidding.