Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2005/10/12 15:26:00 UTC

XML site: mirrors.cgi

Looks like I messed up mirrors.cgi. It looked good locally. Investigating...

Jeremias Maerki

Re: XML site: mirrors.cgi

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
I reverted mirrors.cgi which solved the problem with the "Internal
Server Error" (not sure what the actual problem was), but I also had to
revert mirrors.html because with the current file there is a problem
with the [for] and [if-any] commands which get swallowed by Forrest. Any
Forrest people around who could have a look? David maybe? Thanks!