Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dahmen Manuel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/19 23:11:46 UTC

Maven free and public repository?

Hello,

We'd like to have a maven repository, to publish our projects. Are there
free available solutions in the market?

I have try to put my project on a apache webserver. It doesn't work
actually due to unknown reasons. I don't have the possibility to have my
own apache webserver due to technical or econimical reasons, neither
change the actual configuration of my website.

My sources are on codeplex.com, owned by microsoft. I don't want to put
them on java.net because java.net don't want to publish my projects.

In fact where should I go?

Re: Maven free and public repository?

Posted by Manfred Moser <ma...@simpligility.com>.
> Hello,
>
> We'd like to have a maven repository, to publish our projects. Are there
> free available solutions in the market?
>
> I have try to put my project on a apache webserver. It doesn't work
> actually due to unknown reasons. I don't have the possibility to have my
> own apache webserver due to technical or econimical reasons, neither
> change the actual configuration of my website.
>
> My sources are on codeplex.com, owned by microsoft. I don't want to put
> them on java.net because java.net don't want to publish my projects.
>
> In fact where should I go?

Push them to the central repository via ossrh

https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide

Re: Maven free and public repository?

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Get thee to central.

Sonatype are the current guardians of access, their process has always
seemed quite painless to me

--
Sent from my phone