Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2009/06/12 19:59:46 UTC

new www.brainfood.com site is live!

We published our new website a few days ago.  This is currently
running against ofbiz HEAD, including the version of webslinger that
is there.  I'm currently working at splitting out the BASE support
code, so that we could start using this framework for building heavy
content sites in ofbiz.

Re: new www.brainfood.com site is live!

Posted by Kaushik Chakraborty <ka...@gmail.com>.
Real artwork here.