Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Black <jb...@ieee.org> on 2003/12/29 14:47:03 UTC

re: WSDL error when retrieving WSDL definition of an Axis service

I am trying to understand what is going on now. I can't get my
webservice to work properly at all, now.

  I get the following error:

WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can&apos;t find prefix for
&apos;http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-encoding&apos;. Namespace prefixes
must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:

  How do I set the namespace? I had generated my wsdl file from
java2wsdl, first using 1.2alpha, then tried again with axis 1.1.

  Thank you.