Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by lookman sanni <lo...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/07 22:54:04 UTC

Error building Tuscany SCA

Hi.
Did someone encountered this before while bulding tuscany sca with maven?

[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA iTest Contribution Java EE
(during install)
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1)
org.apache.tuscany.sca:itest-contribution-jee-samples-6-war-appcomp-contrib-implicit:war:1.6-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.tuscany.sca
-DartifactId=itest-contribution-jee-samples-6-war-appcomp-contrib-implicit
-Dversion=1.6-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=war -Dfile=/path/to/file

I've been here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/branches/sca-java-1.x/itest/contribution-jee-samples/war-appcomp-contrib-implicit/but
it doesn't seem like there's such file.

--
Best Regards

Lookman SANNI
http://blog.lookouster.org
MSBI Intern at Umanis Tours Services;

Re: Error building Tuscany SCA

Posted by Oscar Castañeda <oc...@apache.org>.
I've had this also, did what Luciano recommended, and all worked fine.

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 11:49 PM, lookman sanni <lo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok Thx. I thought the failures will affect my setup.
>

> On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 11:14 PM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 2:03 PM, lookman sanni <lo...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > In fact i'm trying to set up my dev env under ubuntu jaunty, and i'm
>> already
>> > performing a clean install of tuscany using the following command:
>> >
>> > mvn -fae -Dmaven.test.skip=true clean install
>> >

>> Then, even though you see some failures, they should not affect your
>> setup....
>> After that, you would need to create the IDE project files doing something
>> like
>>
>> mvn -fae eclipse:eclipse
>>

>> --
>> Luciano Resende