Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by ne...@asia1.com on 2002/05/24 06:27:24 UTC

Proxy problem resovled?

Hi Mike,

Has the proxy problem regarding the following
websites been resolved?  If not I'll take a look
at them.

www.livingwithoutmicrosoft.org
hometown.aol.ca
www.sourceforge.net

Thanks,

neth

Re: Proxy problem resovled?

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
With regard to the livingwithoutmicrosoft.org and sourceforge, yes, it works now.  It
doesn't work with the hometown.aol.ca/_fm site - however, neither does Sun's
HTTP client.  I think it gets a "FileNotFoundException".  Please also note that I've
switched the default build over to the src_1 branch as that branch is working better
now than the original.

-Mike

On 24 May 2002 at 12:27, neth6@asia1.com wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Has the proxy problem regarding the following
> websites been resolved?  If not I'll take a look
> at them.
>
> www.livingwithoutmicrosoft.org
> hometown.aol.ca
> www.sourceforge.net