Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Jesus M. Salvo Jr." <je...@migasia.com> on 2003/01/20 01:49:15 UTC

Retreiving SOAP namespace prefix

I would like to use the SOAP namespace prefix in the enveloper header
... but there does not seem to be a way to retrieve the namespace prefix
that Apache-SOAP uses, apart from hardcoding "SOAP-ENV" within my code,
like this:

someElement.setAttributeNS( "SOAP-ENV", "someAttributeInSoapNamespace",
"someValue" );

Is there a better way?

Re: Retreiving SOAP namespace prefix

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
My recommendation would be to use Constants.NS_PRE_SOAP_ENV.

On 20 Jan 2003 at 11:49, Jesus M. Salvo Jr. wrote:

> I would like to use the SOAP namespace prefix in the enveloper header
> ... but there does not seem to be a way to retrieve the namespace prefix
> that Apache-SOAP uses, apart from hardcoding "SOAP-ENV" within my code,
> like this:
>
> someElement.setAttributeNS( "SOAP-ENV", "someAttributeInSoapNamespace",
> "someValue" );
>
> Is there a better way?

Scott Nichol

Re: Retreiving SOAP namespace prefix

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
My recommendation would be to use Constants.NS_PRE_SOAP_ENV.

On 20 Jan 2003 at 11:49, Jesus M. Salvo Jr. wrote:

> I would like to use the SOAP namespace prefix in the enveloper header
> ... but there does not seem to be a way to retrieve the namespace prefix
> that Apache-SOAP uses, apart from hardcoding "SOAP-ENV" within my code,
> like this:
>
> someElement.setAttributeNS( "SOAP-ENV", "someAttributeInSoapNamespace",
> "someValue" );
>
> Is there a better way?

Scott Nichol