Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nan Null <nu...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/02 07:16:53 UTC

Re: ArrayOf -problem

I also experienced a problem with passing an array of strings into a
method as a parameter.
This happens with Axis1 and Axis2.  I would wrap the inside a class.
However, this code comes from WSDL, and if WSDL supports it, it should
work.
This bug needs fixed.  If further information is needed, I'll be glad
to provide it.