Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Tharindu Mathew <mc...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/14 20:32:42 UTC

48 character cap on Keyspace + CF name length?

Hi,

Wonder why this cap is in place? We are experimenting on some CF names with
UUIDs and hit this issue.

Tharindu

blog: http://mackiemathew.com/

Re: 48 character cap on Keyspace + CF name length?

Posted by Tharindu Mathew <mc...@gmail.com>.
Oh, the world of windows... sigh.

Thanks Aaron for the pointer.

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.