Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mauricio Henriquez <bu...@entelchile.net> on 2006/03/18 03:00:13 UTC

Fedora Core 3 problem

Hi SVN Users!!!

My name is Mauricio and this is my first post to the list.

Recently I dicover all the power of SVN and I try to test a very simple
repository. I use Fedora Core 3 with apache2.

I check my httpd.conf and I added all the necesary stuf (LoadModule... and
<Location>...pointing to my "repostory" folder), apaceh start correctly and
SVN work fine in the local machine, then I try "TortoiseSVN" from a windows
client, but TortoiseSVN can't browse my svn server, allways return a
message:

"Error *PROPFIND request failed on 'repository' PROPFIND of 'repository':403
forbidden (http://200.2.116.72)

my default apache webpage work correctly, so the apache work (also I don't
have a firewall causing problems), the repository must be inside the "www"
apache web folder??

Any idea?, tips?, link?, check?, black magic?

In advance thank you for the help

Mauricio, from Chili

Re: Fedora Core 3 problem

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Mar 18, 2006, at 04:00, Mauricio Henriquez wrote:

> I check my httpd.conf and I added all the necesary stuf
> (LoadModule... and
> <Location>...pointing to my "repostory" folder), apaceh start
> correctly and
> SVN work fine in the local machine, then I try "TortoiseSVN" from a
> windows
> client, but TortoiseSVN can't browse my svn server, allways return a
> message:
>
> "Error *PROPFIND request failed on 'repository' PROPFIND of
> 'repository':403
> forbidden (http://200.2.116.72)

Please show us what you put into your httpd.conf.

What version of Subversion are you using?

What commands are you using to verify that it works correctly on the
local machine?