Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2017/03/06 16:46:01 UTC

Re: Read scattered to gather send (was [too long]: httpd 2.4.25, mpm_event, ssl: segfaults)

This really belongs in dev@apr... Adding it now.

If we are *really* drastically changing this core aspect of
pool allocation, we should reconsider my thoughts related to
more granular mutex related to anytime we alloc from a
pool to allow for, if required/desired, full thread safety
not just when creating a subpool or destroying.