Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ben Spencer <be...@moody.edu> on 2008/09/30 23:06:01 UTC

[users@httpd] setting response header based on content type

Seems I have run into an unique little problem. I am interesting in setting
a response header based on the content-type of the response. This seems like
this should be an head thing with a combination of SetEnvIf and Header,
however, SetEnvIf only looks at request headers, and not the response
headers.

Anyone have a way to set response headers based on the content-type?

This thread seemed to address this "need", but doesn't seem as if it was
ever implemented:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-dev/200605.mbox/%3C447325C8.8
000502@turner.com%3E

benji