Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org> on 2005/12/05 21:43:19 UTC

Re: svn commit: r353986 - /spamassassin/rules/trunk/sandbox/felicity/sandbox-felicity.pm

On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 11:06:50AM -0800, Justin Mason wrote:
> >when evaltests move to plugins, the object reference is not what it once was
>
> oh crap.  This may be a bad thing.
>
> Should we define a new API for plugins to define eval tests that uses the
> old, EvalTests-compatible argument order?

I'm not really worried about it.  Part of me would like to see us getting
rid of EvalTests and moving all to plugins.  I haven't thought enough
about it to figure out if that's good or bad.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
A closed mind gathers no intelligence.