Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2014/06/24 13:48:45 UTC

[GSOC] Mid-Term Reviews

Hi All,

GSoC mid-term reviews are due in 2 days. Can we have the following, so we can evaluate:

* Copy-paste your proposal from Melenge onto Airavata Wiki [1]. Ask if you do not have write access on the wiki.
* Create a child page called “Progress Reports” and summarize what all you have done up until now.
* Write a weekly roadmap between now and close of GSOC.

Will 11 am Eastern (8.30 pm IST) tomorrow wednesday june 25th work for all students to review above material on a hangout?

Suresh

[1] - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/GSoC+2014

Re: [GSOC] Mid-Term Reviews

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
You are now added as well.

Suresh

Re: [GSOC] Mid-Term Reviews

Posted by Nadeem Anjum <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh,

Re: [GSOC] Mid-Term Reviews

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Scott, Nipun,

Re: [GSOC] Mid-Term Reviews

Posted by Nipun Udara <y....@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh

RE: [GSOC] Mid-Term Reviews

Posted by "McCaulay, D Scott" <sm...@indiana.edu>.

Re: [GSOC] Mid-Term Reviews

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Scott,

RE: [GSOC] Mid-Term Reviews

Posted by "McCaulay, D Scott" <sm...@indiana.edu>.

RE: [GSOC] Mid-Term Reviews

Posted by Scott McCaulay <sm...@indiana.edu>.
I updated my status on cwiki.apache.org, but I won't be able to join the
hangout this morning.

	Scott

Note: This is for GSOC students but every one else are welcome to join if
you are available.

Suresh

Re: [GSOC] Mid-Term Reviews

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.