Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2001/08/01 23:36:12 UTC

Examples for user's guide

Should I take the example clients/servers I'm writing to go along with the
user's guide and put them under the samples/ directory?  Right now they're
in docs/examples/example[1,2,3...], but that means deploying them on an
HTTP-based installation will be a bit of a pain (needing to move the files
into WEB-INF/classes, etc).  If they went in
samples/tutorial/example[1,2,3], then they'd just be included in the samples
which go into the classes/ dir anyway, and easily accessible.

OK, I think I just answered my own question.  Any objections to this?

Glen Daniels
Macromedia
http://www.macromedia.com/
                                Building cool stuff for web developers