Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Mitchell <sm...@byteworksinc.com> on 2007/12/11 01:57:18 UTC

Fwd: Blank page after sign-in

I'm seeing something odd with http://www.homesassn.com.   If you click a
secured resource you get a blank page after signing in.  You have to refresh
the page to get the secured resource to appear. After that everything works
great. I'm using SSL now, but this happened before I was using SSL too.
Log-in works normally on Tomcat in DEV.  This appears to be a Tomcat/Mod_JK
configuration issue.   If you have experienced blank pages after log-in I
would like to know what you found.

Here is what I'm using.
Server number:  5.5.20.0
OS Name:        Ubuntu Feisty Fawn
OS Version:     2.6.20-15-server
JVM Version:    1.6.0-b105
Server version: Apache/2.2.3
mod_jk version: ?

I did find one error during start-up in the mod_jk.log:
 [error] init_jk::mod_jk.c (2701): Initializing shm:/etc/apache2/logs/jk-
runtime-status.8194 errno=2. Load balancing workers will not function
properly.
[warn]  jk_map_read_property::jk_map.c (432): The attribute '
worker.loadbalancer.balanced_workers' is deprecated - please check the
documentation for the correct replacement.

Suggestions?

Steve Mitchell
http://www.ByteworksInc.com