Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by joax <jo...@fluxit.com.ar> on 2010/08/06 20:50:36 UTC

Measuring service unit size

Hello everyone,

                     in flux it we are doing some research in order to find
a way to "measure" resume consumption of a service unit of a certain type.
For instance: "if we deploy a service which proxies another web service, we
spect that the new deployed service will consume about 5 MB memory and 5% of
CPU time with 10 request per minute".

                     I've been looking in the forum, but I couldn't find a
way or clue that fill my head with new ideas. If anyone has done something
similar, please let me know. I'd really apreciate it.

                     Regards

JoaquĆ­n