Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by sa...@bt.com on 2002/08/29 19:14:19 UTC

(Newbie) Help with Specifying Serializer/DeSerializer

All,

Could someone please point me to documentation and/or example where a Bean
specific Seralizer/DeSerializer has been specified in the wsdd file.

Thanks in advance.

Santosh

Re: (Newbie) Help with Specifying Serializer/DeSerializer

Posted by Bob Cotton <bc...@synxis.com>.

    santosh> All, Could someone please point me to documentation
    santosh> and/or example where a Bean specific
    santosh> Seralizer/DeSerializer has been specified in the wsdd
    santosh> file.

 <service name="WebService" provider="Handler">
     <requestFlow>
       <handler type="java:my.Handler"/>
     </requestFlow>
     <responseFlow>
       <handler type="java:my.handler" />
     </responseFlow>
 </service>

--
SynXis Corporation      | bob@synxis.com    | no .sig today.
1610 Wynkoop, Suite 400 | Ph: (303)595-2511 |

Re: (Newbie) Help with Specifying Serializer/DeSerializer

Posted by johnsbrn <jo...@hotmail.com>.
Under the service definition, you can use the following format for java bean
serialization/deserialization

<beanMapping xmlns:mynamespace="mydomain" qname="mynamespace:MyBean"
languageSpecificType="java:com.mycompony.MyBean"/>