Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by be...@non.schneider-electric.com on 2015/07/17 17:47:24 UTC

unexpected error

Hi,

We are using svn which is craching with the following message:
This application has halted due to an unexpected error.
A crash report and minidump file were saved to disk, you can find them
here:
C:\Users\FR157-~1\AppData\Local\Temp\svn-crash-log20150717171756.log
C:\Users\FR157-~1\AppData\Local\Temp\svn-crash-log20150717171756.dmp
Please send the log file to users@subversion.apache.org to help us analyze
and solve this problem.

NOTE: The crash report and minidump files can contain some sensitive
information
(filenames, partial file content, usernames and passwords etc.)
Joined to this mail is the log file with our password cleared with xxxxxxx
Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards

Bernard Gosset  |   S.I.I   |  Partner Business  |   France  |   Gaïa &
Embedded Software technical coordinator
* Email: bernard.gosset@non.schneider-electric.com  |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.com  |   Adresse: Electropôle, site 38EQI - 31 rue
Pierre Mendes France - 38050 Grenoble cedex 9 - France

more information on Gaïa : Team Forge   |   e-Knowledge brick
*** Penser au respect de l’environnement avant d’imprimer ce mail
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail