Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> on 2008/10/14 21:45:30 UTC

[Studio] Problem with Linux x86_64 version of 1.3.0 release

Hi all,

I just downloaded the Linux x84_64 versioin of Studio 1.3.0, but it
fails to start. I just received a popup with the message:

"The ApacheDirectoryStudio executable launcher was unable to locate its
companion shared library."

I discussed it with Pierre-Arnaud and he found out that the
org.eclipse.equinox.launcher is missing.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: [Studio] Problem with Linux x86_64 version of 1.3.0 release

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi all,

With Stefan's help, I've able to fix the broken x86_64 package. A new one
that fixes the issue has been uploaded to the mirrors.

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud