Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Marc L. Veary" <ma...@mlveary.demon.co.uk> on 2006/08/18 15:32:50 UTC

maven-archiver

Hi All,

I am using Maven 2.0.4.
I checked out the latest version, modified the MavenArchiver,  re-build it,
and it was successfully installed in my local repo as 2.2-SNAPSHOT

What I am struggling with is getting maven to use this new archiver instead
of the older version.

Could anyone give me a hint as to how to get maven to use my newly modified
MavenArchiver?

Kind regards,
--
Marc

RE: maven-archiver

Posted by "Marc L. Veary" <ma...@mlveary.demon.co.uk>.
Ignore this, I've found how to do it.

... my alias is 'brain dead on a Friday afternoon'

Kind regards,
--
Marc