Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2008/04/01 23:34:25 UTC

[2.0.9 RC6]

We made a minor tweak to the dependency order processing. See
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3494 for more details.

RC6 is staged at:
http://people.apache.org/~brianf/staging-repository/org/apache/maven/apa
che-maven/

--Brian

Re: [2.0.9 RC6]

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jo...@gmail.com>.
Just used it to build and release about 10 modules in my project, worked
fine.

Thanks for the consistence in quality btw, the RC process is really a step
up from what was done before.

Jorg

RE: [2.0.9 RC6]

Posted by Jörg Schaible <Jo...@Elsag-Solutions.com>.
Works fine for our builds :)

RE: [2.0.9 RC6]

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Don't worry, you can test RC7 shortly ;-) The site plugin is just
generally a mess in beta-6, particularly with multimodule sites.

Posted by Sejal Patel <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: [2.0.9 RC6]

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.