Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Agustino Lim <ag...@justcommodity.com> on 2012/09/04 07:37:04 UTC

[Ask] Change password validator

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to check, is there any way to change the password validator in
apache DS 2.0.0 M5?

Thanks

--

**Regards,

*Agustino Alim****
*Software Engineer, Development

 <http://www.justcommodity.com/>
Just Commodity Software Solutions Pte Ltd
315 Alexandra Road #05-02, Sime Darby Business Centre, Singapore 159944
T*  *(65) 6672 5547
E  *agustino.alim@justcommodity.comĀ­*
W* *www.justcommodity.com

 Commodity Trading Made Simple

This email message is confidential and may be privileged. Unauthorized use,
copying or distribution of any part of this email including attachments is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please forward the email
to enquiries@justcommodity.com and delete the original.

Re: [Ask] Change password validator

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
no not possible right now

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Agustino Lim <
agustino.alim@justcommodity.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir / Madam,
>
> I would like to check, is there any way to change the password validator
> in apache DS 2.0.0 M5?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
>
> **Regards,
>
> *Agustino Alim****
> *Software Engineer, Development
>
>  <http://www.justcommodity.com/>
> Just Commodity Software Solutions Pte Ltd
> 315 Alexandra Road #05-02, Sime Darby Business Centre, Singapore 159944
> T*  *(65) 6672 5547
> E  *agustino.alim@justcommodity.comĀ­*
> W* *www.justcommodity.com
>

>  Commodity Trading Made Simple
>

> This email message is confidential and may be privileged. Unauthorized
> use, copying or distribution of any part of this email including
> attachments is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please
> forward the email to enquiries@justcommodity.com and delete the original.

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com