Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jean-Bruno Giard <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2004/05/17 19:33:36 UTC

Problem in SAX transform

Hi

I'm a new user of Jetspeed. I just installed Jetspeed 1.5 and it looks like
the RSS and the XML portlets do not appeared. I have checked if the rss.xsl
file was in the XSL folder and the file is there. I have checked if the
media type was set to XML and HTML and everything is there too. It looks
like the problem is not there.

Now I see this message in my RSS portlets :
problem in SAX transform: org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The
output format must have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xalan}content-handler'
property!

Is anybody have an idea what the problem is ?

Thank you

Jean-Bruno Giard

RE: Getting Portlet ID from psml file for User.

Posted by Sunil Sheshadri <ss...@cisco.com>.
Thanks Robin,
We are keeping PSML's in database. But we need to know, how to retrieve the
psml's dynamically as soon as it gets inserted or updated into
Jetspeed_user_profile table.

Any idea how to do this??

Regards,
Sunil.

Re: Problem in SAX transform

Posted by Guillaume Lasnier <gu...@mac.com>.
	This is configuration problem and it is documented here :
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-1/faq.html (page bottom)
Le 17 mai 04, à 19:33, Jean-Bruno Giard a écrit :

> Hi
>
> I'm a new user of Jetspeed. I just installed Jetspeed 1.5 and it looks
> like the RSS and the XML portlets do not appeared. I have checked if
> the rss.xsl file was in the XSL folder and the file is there. I have
> checked if the media type was set to XML and HTML and everything is
> there too. It looks like the problem is not there.
>
> Now I see this message in my RSS portlets :
> problem in SAX transform:
> org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must
> have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xalan}content-handler' property!
>
> Is anybody have an idea what the problem is ?
>
> Thank you
>
> Jean-Bruno Giard

Guillaume Lasnier
mailto:guiliguili@mac.com