Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by uyilmaz <uy...@vivaldi.net.INVALID> on 2020/10/14 07:39:34 UTC

just testing if my emails are reaching the mailing list

Hello all,

I have never got an answer to my questions in this mailing list yet, and my mail client shows INVALID next to my mail address, so I thought I should check if my emails are reaching to you.

Can anyone reply?

Regards

--
uyilmaz <uy...@vivaldi.net>