Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Channappa, Prabhuprasad" <PC...@mgmmirage.com> on 2008/02/25 19:55:49 UTC

RE: Help Needed Urgently

Hi Iam developing a component that communicates with external web
service.
I have selected cxfbc service unit to develop this.
Since I dint find the tutorial to develop cxfbc Unit, I have couple of
doubts to proceed.

1. What is the use of service.wsdl in cxfbc Service Unit, what need to
be added there?
2. Where I can append my request to the cxfbc Service Unit so that it
can passes that request to external web service (UserId,
Password...etc).
3. How do I get my request after this cxfbc Component communicates with
external web service? (Do I need to write an xslt, xsd...etc)
4. Do I need to create a general Service Assembly to deploy this?? Or
any specific Service Assembly??

Please help me in solving the above problems ... very urgent.

Thanks
Prabhu