Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/07/15 01:12:25 UTC

1.7.1 Release

All,

So we had some last minute issues pop up but I think its still important we
aim to get a 1.7.1 out with the bug fixes included.

Proposed release notes can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312820&version=12335497

As a result, I'd like to plan to cut the release Sunday evening, starting
the vote either then or Monday morning.

John

Re: 1.7.1 Release

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de>.