Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Jaspaul Chahal <ja...@dataguise.com> on 2016/05/23 18:06:52 UTC

Eagle credentials

Hello,

This is related to Apache Eagle credentials, we know that the default credentials are admin/secret.
But, I want to change the credentials to something else. Only place, I know, where we specify the credentials are in "~ /eagle/bin/eagle-env.sh" file . Even if I change the EAGLE_SERVICE_USER and EAGLE_SERVICE_PASSWD and restart Apache Eagle service, it doesn't reflect the change.

Can you please guide me, how can I change the credentials for Apache Eagle service?

Thanks and regards,
Jaspaul Chahal

RE: Eagle credentials

Posted by Jaspaul Chahal <ja...@dataguise.com>.
Thanks Huizhi, I will try this out and will get back to you, if have more questions.

Regards,
Jaspaul

Posted by Huizhi Lu <ih...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jaspaul,