Posted to user@struts.apache.org by fea jabi <zy...@hotmail.com> on 2006/07/06 16:48:33 UTC

Design question

have a table

in one of the columns have <html:text>. not all rows have the <html:text>.

need to validate the user entered values in the <html:text> using
validator.xml.

Created an object.java file which holds the row data of the table.  Created
a list of these row objects.

Not sure how to proceed now. should I put the List as a property in the
form-bean?? if I did so how will the user edited <html:text> updated to the
list so that I can do validations?

need help with this.

Thanks.