Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by HIRANO Satoshi <hi...@aist.go.jp> on 2012/02/22 07:42:51 UTC

New documentation for Objective-C is available.

Hi Objective-C users,

Since the documentation for Objective-C is so obsoleted, I updated it. The new documentation includes a note on ARC support which I added two month ago, a longly awaited topic on asynchronous operations, and other Objective-C specific topics. It also includes a totally new tutorial for iOS.

	http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/ThriftUsageObjectiveC

It is compatible 0.9.0-dev or newer as well as 0.8.0.

I would appreciate if you correct English problems. Besides, I would greatly appreciate if somebody contribute a script to build a framework of the runtime library.

Enjoy!!

The old page (for 0.2.0) is here. Since a sample project in the old page can not be downloaded, I think so many users gave up Thrift.

	http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/ThriftUsageObjectiveC-0.8.0

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@  Life is beautiful and full of surprises.

HIRANO Satoshi, Ph.D.         <hi...@aist.go.jp>
AIST: National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology