Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "carlos.he@nokia.com" <ca...@nokia.com> on 2015/05/25 08:23:36 UTC

Cannot call provider when writing excise example

Hi ,

I am new guy for service mix and I am writing an excise example: trying to
create a jbi component and trigger it from su. Now I found my jbi component
service cannot be triggered at all.

I uploaded the example:
tutorial-file-su will trigger file poller:
	<file:poller service="tut:poller"
				 endpoint="poller"
				 file="file:C:\servicemix\poller"
				 targetService="tut:carlosHelloWorldXBean"
				 targetEndpoint="endpoint"/>

tut:carlosHelloWorldXBean is the service in Nasda-su and Nasda-su will
trigger jbi service nasdacarlos:
<beans xmlns:tut="urn:servicemix:tutorial"
		xmlns:bean="http://servicemix.apache.org/bean/1.0"
		xmlns:carlos="urn:servicemix:carlos" >

	<carlos:nasdacarlos service="tut:carlosHelloWorldXBean" endpoint="endpoint"
/>

</beans>

and I found my nasdacarlos was not called at all.

Could you help me on this? thanks!

BR
Carlos