Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/23 04:21:20 UTC

Update Usage Count

HI

I found issue today, the ListUsageRecords does not update some account's
Usage record . It stop at Sept.

I just need to click the "Update Resource Count" in Account Listing, and
the ListUsageRecord is now  up to date .

May I know where to found if the automated job for update resource account
of running.  or cron job or something like that

Thank you

Hean Seng

Re: Update Usage Count

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
I notice  the Advance Security Group ListUsageRecord  no update everyday
for  ListUsageRecord

Can anyone advice if this is ?

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 12:21 PM Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI
>
> I found issue today, the ListUsageRecords does not update some account's
> Usage record . It stop at Sept.
>
> I just need to click the "Update Resource Count" in Account Listing, and
> the ListUsageRecord is now  up to date .
>
> May I know where to found if the automated job for update resource account
> of running.  or cron job or something like that
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Regards,
> Hean Seng