Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by mailtorakeshp <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/28 19:36:06 UTC

Ibatis+Spring related: Update over a dblink doesn't update the table

Hi,
I am using Ibatis with Spring and updating a table (on the remote DB) over a
dblink, but the changes are not being seen when I login to the remote DB.
When I update any table in the local DB, I can observe the changes in the
database, but not in case of update over a dblink.

Looks like, I need to issue an explicit commit statement, if the update is
over a dblink; am I correct? If so, please let me know how to do that.
Any other solution that can solve my issue, is also very much appreciated.

Thanks
Rakesh

RE: Ibatis+Spring related: Update over a dblink doesn't update the table

Posted by mailtorakeshp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Christian, I'll take a look at it.

-Rakesh

Posted by mailtorakeshp <ma...@gmail.com>.