Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sebastian Berg <se...@ecomify.de> on 2020/02/10 08:45:22 UTC

Please add me as an Apache OfBiz Contributor

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you to add me as an Apache OFBiz Contributor.
My Confluence username is: sberg

Thanks and kind regards,
Sebastian

Re: Please add me as an Apache OfBiz Contributor

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Welcome Sebastian,

You become a contributor to this project when you submit your first
contribution. No need to ask to be accepted.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits
*Proud* *contributor* (but without privileges)* of* Apache OFBiz
<https://ofbiz.apache.org/>, since 2008

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Thanks Sebastian,

we've received your ICLA and I've just added you to the appropriate
roles for Jira and Confluence.

Happy contributing,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de