Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Michael Goulish <mg...@redhat.com> on 2015/08/03 14:25:41 UTC

Re: Dispatch devs: any interest in moving to git?

+1

It does clear like the development universe has decided that git
is the preferred technology.  Then it's worth it just so that developers
on this project will not have to keep two different source code control
systems in their heads.

Also, I do _not_ think that git is just a fashion.  It's a fundamentally
different way for sccs to work, and I bet that most projects will still
be using it 10 years from now.  I sure cannot say that about svn.