Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hua Hou <hu...@handango.com> on 2003/05/01 00:27:16 UTC

RE: Application Server Class Path

This is what I did. It may not be the best way, but it works.

Modify catalina.bat file as following
=====
if "%JSSE_HOME%" == "" goto noJsse
set
CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jcert.jar;%JSSE_HOME%\lib\jnet.jar;%JS
SE_HOME%\lib\jsse.jar

:noJsse
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%CATALINA_HOME%\bin\bootstrap.jar

REM append classpath to catalina's default classpath.
set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;MyClasspathHere
======