Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by tseveendorj <ts...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/17 09:37:57 UTC

[users@httpd] Program terminated with signal 7, Bus error.

Hello,

Someone can help me who was faced this issue before. My apache2 server
is repeatedly logged 'Program terminated with signal 7, Bus error." message.

I'm using Ubuntu 12.04.2
Apache2.2.22
PHP 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.6

And running CMS on it. Today I checked error log of apache2 but above
error message is very often logged. I did trace with gdb but I got below

warning: Can't read pathname for load map: Input/output error.
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
Core was generated by `/usr/sbin/apache2 -k start'.
Program terminated with signal 7, Bus error.
#0 0x00007f76c5bfe581 in lex_scan () from
/usr/lib/apache2/modules/libphp5.so

apache2 install
apache2-mpm-prefork install
apache2-utils install
apache2.2-bin install
apache2.2-common install
libapache2-mod-php5 install

What is the reason I got error ? Thanks for any help

Re: [users@httpd] Program terminated with signal 7, Bus error.

Posted by Tom Evans <te...@googlemail.com>.
On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 8:37 AM, tseveendorj <ts...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Someone can help me who was faced this issue before. My apache2 server is
> repeatedly logged 'Program terminated with signal 7, Bus error." message.
>
> I'm using Ubuntu 12.04.2
> Apache2.2.22
> PHP 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.6
>
> And running CMS on it. Today I checked error log of apache2 but above error
> message is very often logged. I did trace with gdb but I got below
>
> warning: Can't read pathname for load map: Input/output error.
> Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
> Core was generated by `/usr/sbin/apache2 -k start'.
> Program terminated with signal 7, Bus error.
> #0 0x00007f76c5bfe581 in lex_scan () from
> /usr/lib/apache2/modules/libphp5.so
>

> apache2 install
> apache2-mpm-prefork install
> apache2-utils install
> apache2.2-bin install
> apache2.2-common install
> libapache2-mod-php5 install
>

> What is the reason I got error ? Thanks for any help

Google for "php5 lex_scan bus error", you'll find plenty of people
with this (PHP) problem, and a PHP bug report.

Cheers

Tom