Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/06 10:53:51 UTC

Blackberry Accelerometer: someone comment on this?

Is this still true?
"BlackBerry does not return values in m/s^2 and until cordova-js gets
in there it will not change. Currently the values (as documented in
BlackBerry documentation): "For example, if the handheld is lying flat
on a table, the X and Y values are equal to 0, while Z is equal to
1000"

re: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-418

Re: Blackberry Accelerometer: someone comment on this?

Posted by Drew Walters <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I did not realize the docs contained that information.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Drew Walters <de...@gmail.com>.