Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io> on 2011/04/27 16:16:01 UTC

SolrDedup doesn't commit

Hi,

Title says it all. The job doesn't send a commit while index and clean do. The
question is whether we should add a final commit or leave it as it can be
fixed by just doing a solrclean after this job, which is usually a good idea.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17

Re: SolrDedup doesn't commit

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
I'll add a ticket for issueing a commit as you describe.

Re: SolrDedup doesn't commit

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Markus

--