Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Subbu <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/17 23:32:26 UTC

Tomcat 4.1 - problem with classpath definition in Manifest.mf

Hi,

I am newbie to Tomcat. I have a jar file(test.jar) which has Classpath
attribute defined in its manifest.mf file. I place this file in the lib
folder of the webapp.

It looks like tomcat is ignoring the classpath definition in the manifest
file of test.jar file. Does any body know if there is any issue with this in
tomcat 4.1

My searches on the mailing list showed that some other folks had similar
problems, but I didn't get a clear solution/answer to this issue.

your help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Subbu.

Re: Tomcat 4.1 - problem with classpath definition in Manifest.mf

Posted by Subbu <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply. When I said lib folder within webapp, I meant not in
the webapp folder itself but the 'lib' folder present at
'webapp/appName/WEB-INF/lib'

Subbu.

you cant put jar files in webapp folder,it's useless at all..

you can only put war or ear files in webapp folder.

Posted by 吴熊敏 <xw...@ublearning.com>.
you cant put jar files in webapp folder,it's useless at all..

you can only put war or ear files in webapp folder.