Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Gabrielle Crawford <ga...@oracle.com> on 2006/09/12 01:29:40 UTC

javadoc not generating?

Hi,

I'm pressing the javadoc link off here and it doesn't seem to be
working, it's been this way for a few days at least. Is any build guru
looking into this?

http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/

Thanks,

Gab

Re: javadoc not generating?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Yeah,

currently that all is deployed manually.
I take a look later

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: