Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jen Liu <da...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/01 20:48:31 UTC

How to break Columns into seperate pages?

We are using fo:table to display the data retrieved from the database.  If there are too many columns selected from the table, how to display the columns in different pages instead of fitting all into one page which causes the overlap?

Right now what we have is:  column-width = table-width div # of columns, so all the columns are shown one page and it is overlapped if too many columns selected.

Thanks.