Posted to commits@struts.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/07/14 19:09:42 UTC

[Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsExtensions" by HubertRabago

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by HubertRabago:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsExtensions

The comment on the change is:
I know I already put FormDef somewhere here, now I can't find it anywhere.

  = Extensions =

  [http://www.twdata.org/struts-spring Spring Framework Integration Library for Struts] by Don Brown.
+
+ [https://formdef.dev.java.net/ FormDef] is a Struts plugin designed to automate the creation of ActionForms based on business objects, as well as support their formatting and parsing, with support for internationalization.

  [http://struts.sf.net/strutsdoc/ StrutsDoc] - A JavaDoc-type documentation tool for Struts and Struts-related configuration files