Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jörg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de> on 2001/04/09 15:29:02 UTC

starting cocoon2 from command line

hi,

is there already any documentation about starting cocoon2 from command line
(equal in which format)?
or do i have to read the source code? which files are important then? only
org.apache.cocoon.environment.commandline? or still more files?

thx for your help

joerg

Re: starting cocoon2 from command line

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
Quoting Jörg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>:

> Thx, but I reached already the same with an ant-task:
>
> build.xml:
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
>
> <project default="c2commandline" basedir=".">
>
>     <target name="c2commandline">
>         <java classname="org.apache.cocoon.Main">
>             <classpath path="${classpath}">
>                 <fileset
> dir="/usr/local/Cocoon2/xml-cocoon.2001_04_06/lib">
>                     <include name="**/*.jar"/>
>                 </fileset>
>             </classpath>
>         </java>
>     </target>
>
> </project>
>
> Your run.sh seems to be the easier way, but what my question was: what
> are
> all the possible parameters and so on? How to specify all the XMLs and
> XSLs
> to get my HTML-output? And for these questions I wanted to know about
> something like a documentation.

The documentation is the sitemap. C2 from commandline will generate the site
described with your sitemap depending on your initial request URI by crawling
every link it find in the initial page and all sub pages. If you execute the
run.sh script all available arguments will be presented by that script.

Giacomo

Posted by Jörg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.