Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <da...@apache.org> on 2008/03/16 15:15:05 UTC

Please welcome Maurice Marrink to the Wicket team

Maurice Marrink has been active in the Wicket community for a while
now. In the past he has guided students that created the initial
Wicket Dojo integration (Wicket 1.1 timeframe, before Wicket Ajax). He
has put a lot of effort into creating two security frameworks for
Wicket, with the latest and greatest open sourced: the Wicket Security
framework (aka Swarm/Wasp). Maurice is helping out on the mailing list
for a while now answering all sorts of questions even outside the
realm of Swarm/Wasp.

To acknowledge his relentless and continuing commitment to the Wicket
project the Wicket PMC has invited Maurice to become a member of the
Wicket team.

So please join me in welcoming Maurice as our newest addition to the
Wicket team!

Welcome Maurice!

Martijn Dashorst

Re: Please welcome Maurice Marrink to the Wicket team

Posted by Jonathan Locke <jo...@gmail.com>.

Welcome, Maurice!

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 8:34 PM, Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> welcome maurice, try not to break anything right away :P
Yeah, that's my job!

-Matej

--
Resizable and reorderable grid components.
http://www.inmethod.com

Re: Please welcome Maurice Marrink to the Wicket team

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maurice Marrink <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all,

I'll try not to Igor, i wouldn't want to steal Matej's job ;)

Maurice

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard, Maurice!

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.