Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Marc O'Morain <ma...@swrve.com> on 2011/09/06 12:12:22 UTC

Size of Object Cache in Modeller has no effect

Hi there,

When I change the value of "Size of Object Cache" in my project in the
Modeller, there is no effect in the generated cayenne.xml. (Or any file
under git (cayenne.xml, and the map and node xml files).

I assume it's meant to change something? Is this is known issue?

Thanks,

Marc

Re: Size of Object Cache in Modeller has no effect

Posted by Marc O'Morain <ma...@swrve.com>.
Aha, it's a UI issue - it seems you need to click around into other UI
elements to make sure that the Modeller thinks that the value is dirty,
before saving.